The Leadership Institute Class of 2020
Please note that the application deadline has passed. The Class of 2020 will be announced in mid-June.
Who should apply?
- Ideal candidates are professional individuals who are poised and eager to make the transition to a higher level within their organization and to assume increased responsibility.
How many are accepted?
- Approximately 24 participants from across the region will be selected for the graduating Class of 2020.
What is the commitment & cost?
- The Leadership Institute is a significant commitment by the participates and their employers. Each participant is required to attend an overnight retreat in August and all subsequent monthly sessions through March and attend a graduation ceremony in April. Program tuition is $2,300 for Members and $2,800 for future members. Scholarships are available based on need.
Dates to know:
- Applications are due Wednesday, May 15, 2019 at 5:00 p.m.
- Upon review of all applications, the selection committee will notify participants by Friday, June 14, 2019
- If selected, full tuition is due by Friday, June 28, 2019 at 1 p.m.
The Leadership Institute provides an opportunity for exceptional individuals strengthen their skills through interactive discussions and critical analysis. Professionals from diverse backgrounds learn from senior level executives across many sectors resulting in a truly unique educational experience. The program integrates leadership skill building with valuable networking opportunities. As participants explore leadership styles, examine options and establish relationships, they gain the skills necessary to make a more valuable contribution to their employers.
Please contact Staci O'Neill at (518) 687-1243 or [email protected] with any questions about the program.
Help us keep our records up-to-date by filling out The Leadership Institute alumni information form. Share professional and personal news for our print newsletter, stay connected with alumni happenings and receive communications about special events.