The Rensselaer County Regional Chamber of Commerce is proud to announce The Leadership Institute Class of 2019, marking the 14th year of the Chamber’s award-winning, skills-based program. This year’s dynamic and diverse group of professionals are poised and eager to expand their leadership and business skills from a faculty of senior-level business executives. The Class of 2019 includes the following 26 regional professionals:
- Samantha Ashline, Commission on Economic Opportunity (CEO)
- Tara Bocketti, Hudson Valley Community College
- Evan Brooksby, HANYS
- Sarah Caciola, Pattison, Sampson, Ginsberg & Griffin PLLC
- Kate Calder, Mosaic Associates Architects
- Katherine Caruso, Arsenal Business and Technology Partnership
- Joshua DeRosa, Next Advance, Inc.
- Amy DiRamio, Northern Rivers/Parsons Child and Family Center
- Jennifer Favitta, Troy Web Consulting
- Eric Guzman, Interfaith Partnership for the Homeless
- Katie Hammon, Downtown Troy Business Improvement District (BID)
- Timothy Haskins, United Group of Companies, Inc.
- Amber Hensley, Pioneer Bank
- Tracy Ketcham, Unity House of Troy, Inc.
- Emily Kohout, architecture+
- Noreen Lajeunesse, Rifenburg Companies
- Karen Mason, Saratoga National Bank
- Maureen McGuinness, Rensselaer County Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Jeffrey McQuide, DeCrescente Distributing Company, Inc.
- Aimee Moore, SEFCU
- Lauren Reamon, CAP COM FCU
- Nicole Runyon, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Brian Sheldon, Sand Lake Center for the Arts
- Michelle Skinner, Tri-City ValleyCats
- Giovanni Virgiglio, Diocese of Albany Catholic Schools
- Rebecca Whalen, Capital Roots
Help us keep our records up-to-date by filling out The Leadership Institute alumni information form. Share professional and personal news for our print newsletter, stay connected with alumni happenings and receive communications about special events.
The Leadership Institute provides an opportunity for exceptional individuals strengthen their skills through interactive discussions and critical analysis. Professionals from diverse backgrounds learn from senior level executives across many sectors resulting in a truly unique educational experience. The program integrates leadership skill building with valuable networking opportunities. As participants explore leadership styles, examine options and establish relationships, they gain the skills necessary to make a more valuable contribution to their employers. Please contact Staci O'Neill at (518) 687-1243 or [email protected] with any questions about the program.
What the community is saying about The Leadership Institute:
“At KeyBank, we believe the promise for the future lies in the ability to continually cultivate leaders with vision, integrity and a passion for the communities they serve. The Rensselaer County Regional Chamber of Commerce shares this belief, and we are happy and proud to support The Leadership Institute, a program that for many years has helped participants become better leaders by teaching them that leadership is about proactively making a difference in the lives of others.” -- Ruth Mahoney, Capital Region Market President, KeyBank, N.A.
“This opportunity was perfect timing for me. I’ve gained a wealth of knowledge and skills that I’m already putting to work. I’ve built meaningful relationships with my Leadership colleagues and made new friends. A sincere thank you to the phenomenal faculty, the businesses and schools that provide the space and the Chamber for their scholarship opportunities.” -- Daquetta Jones, Executive Director, YWCA of the Greater Capital Region, Inc. & Class of 2017 Graduate