(New- Business Safety Plan): The State has indicated each business will have to develop a safety plan to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Reopening plans do NOT have to be submitted to state agencies for approval; however, plans should be kept on premise and available for NYS DOH in the event of an inspection.
- Employers must submit a form to the State affirming they have read and understand the guidelines and will implement them. Click here to submit your affirmation online.
- For developing a safety plan specific to your business, you may use this safety plan template designed by the state OR develop a plan of your own.
Phased Reopening of New York State:
NEW: The Capital Region will be allowed to begin Phase One on Wednesday, May 20.
Phase One: Opening in the Capital Region on 5/20 (Guidelines for Phase One)
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
- Retail - (Limited to curbside or in-store pickup or drop off)
- Wholesale Trade
Phase Two: Not Open; on track to begin June 3 (Guidelines for Phase Two)
- Professional Services
- Administrative Support
- Real Estate / Rental & Leasing
Phase Three: Not Open; on track to begin June 17 (Guidelines to follow...)
- Restaurants / Food Services
Phase Four: Not Open; on track to begin July 1 (Guidelines to follow...)
- Arts / Entertainment / Recreation
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has compiled a collection of business resources to provide employers and employees with best practices to safely return to work:
- For their industry specific best practices, click here
Cleaning Products and Services from our Members
Want to be added to the list? Send us a note at [email protected] and we'll sure to include you!
Cleaning Products for Sale
Full-Service Cleaning Services Available
- AWC Plus (Action Window Cleaning Company Inc.)
- KPM Restoration
- SERVPRO of North Rensselaer/Southern Washington Counties
Governor Cuomo and his team have unveiled the regional criterion that must be met and maintained as a region can proceed with reopening. Read about the metrics guiding our reopening process.