Congratulations to the Class of 2018:
- Gene Browning, Mosaic Associates Architects
- Michael Buckley, Mohawk Hudson Humane Society
- Tanya Buechner, SEFCU
- Samantha Burrington, Pioneer Bank
- Lisa Carroll, BBL Hospitality, Hilton Garden Inn - Troy
- Arien Cartrette, architecture+
- Ana Culver, Workforce Development Institute
- Tarasha Darden-McKoy, Troy Drug Free Community Coalition; Troy Rehabilitation & Improvement Program (TRIP), Inc.
- Khristopher Fitzgerald, U.W. Marx Construction
- Christina Gorman, M&T Bank
- Constance Grega, Office of Graduate Education, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Gregory Hanselman, KeyBank, NA
- Paula Jacobson, Healthcare Association of NYS (HANYS)
- Troy Ketcham, Capital District YMCA
- Gary Klee, Phoenix Life Insurance Co.
- Christopher Loszynski, DeCrescente Distributing Co., Inc.
- William Malcolm, Capital Roots
- Kimberli Relyea, CSArch Architecture | Engineering | Construction Management
- Robert Rodriguez, Saratoga Eagle Sales & Service
- Kara Schultz, The Rifenburg Companies, Rifenburg Construction, Inc.
- Katherine Scoville, The Sage Colleges
- Claudette Senior, Unity House of Troy, Inc.
- Erica Stoeckeler, deFacto Global, Inc.
- Brian Tramontano, CAP COM Federal Credit Union
- Alison VanDerVolgen, The Kaleel Jamison Consulting Group, Inc.
- Kimberly Wright, BST & Co. CPAs, LLP
The Leadership Institute provides an opportunity for exceptional individuals strengthen their skills through interactive discussions and critical analysis. Professionals from diverse backgrounds learn from senior level executives across many sectors resulting in a truly unique educational experience. The program integrates leadership skill building with valuable networking opportunities. As participants explore leadership styles, examine options and establish relationships, they gain the skills necessary to make a more valuable contribution to their employers. Please contact Staci O'Neill at (518) 687-1243 or email@example.com with any questions about the program.
What the community is saying about The Leadership Institute:
“At KeyBank, we believe the promise for the future lies in the ability to continually cultivate leaders with vision, integrity and a passion for the communities they serve. The Rensselaer County Regional Chamber of Commerce shares this belief, and we are happy and proud to support The Leadership Institute, a program that for many years has helped participants become better leaders by teaching them that leadership is about proactively making a difference in the lives of others.” -- Ruth Mahoney, Capital Region Market President, KeyBank, N.A.
“This opportunity was perfect timing for me. I’ve gained a wealth of knowledge and skills that I’m already putting to work. I’ve built meaningful relationships with my Leadership colleagues and made new friends. A sincere thank you to the phenomenal faculty, the businesses and schools that provide the space and the Chamber for their scholarship opportunities.” -- Daquetta Jones, Executive Director, YWCA of the Greater Capital Region, Inc. & Class of 2017 Graduate