Mission Accomplished Transition Services Is Seeking Donations For Satisfashion Outlet
We are asking for donations of modern, stylish professional attire that you are seeking a new home for. Your donation will help us offer an affordable shopping experience to rising young professionals and entrepreneurs who may not have the financial resources to purchase quality business attire. Your gift will help them look the part and feel confident while in business environments. We will be at Troy Innovation Garage on Wednesday and Thursday until June 13th collecting donations for this event.
We ask you to refrain from donating clothes with:
- Stretched fabric
- Stains or discoloration of any kind
- Rips, holes, tears, snags or runs in the fabric
- Missing or damaged fasteners: buttons, zippers, ties, hooks, snaps, etc.
- Missing manufacturer’s tags
- Broken or stretched elastic in sleeves, waistbands, etc.
- Footwear with holes, scuff marks or worn-through areas in shoes and boots
- No decorations added after the item was purchased
You (for individuals giving) or your group (for group/club/association/company giving) will be acknowledged on our social media pages and Fall Thank You Thursday e-newsletter as a contributor. We would like to take photos during the drop off to share in the social media pages.