Excelsior College Offers Degree Programs at Fort Hood Army Education Center
Excelsior College was one of three colleges selected to offer bachelor’s and master’s degree programs supported with upper-level and graduate-level courses taught on base at the Army Education Center at Fort Hood, Texas. This partnership with the Army Education Center at Fort Hood offers students the following bachelor’s and master’s degree programs:
• Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice – Homeland Security concentration or with no concentration
• Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences with emphasis in Health and Wellness, Management, or Public Health
• Bachelor of Science in Liberal Arts with area of focus in Leadership
• Bachelor of Science in Military Leadership
• Master of Science in Management with concentration in Human Resource Management or Organizational Leadership
In addition, Excelsior College has an office location with staff and is available four days a week at the Army Education Center Fort Hood.
“Excelsior College has helped the Fort Hood Community for years with face-to-face academic counseling on our online degree programs. Our military education counselors, who are retired service members, understand this community and we are proud to continue that service and more with on base face-to-face classroom instruction,” stated Sue Dewan, assistant vice president for student success/military services, at Excelsior College.
Fort Hood is the largest military installation in the United States with more than 40,000 troops assigned there and more than 30,000 family members, veterans, and DoD civilians affiliated with the base.