City of Troy invites local business owners to attend session on Hoosick-Hillside study
The City of Troy is inviting local area business owners to attend a meeting at City Hall Council Chambers (433 River St. Troy, NY) on Tuesday, October 29 from 6:30-8:00 p.m. The meeting will address a recent Hoosick-Hillside study that was aimed to make it easier and safer for people to go where they want, including stores, schools and services.
They are seeking your input on improving local streets and linking them to River Street and Downtown. Help them make the safe connections for everyone including walkers, bike riders, children and people with disabilities.
Possible ideas and topics of discussion include:
- Design a better place to do business
- Make it easy and safe for residents to shop and access services.
- Making streets comfortable and safe for walkers, bike riders, people using mobility aids, bus riders and drivers
- Improving intersections, sidewalks, paths, parking and lighting
- Finding new uses for vacant buildings, lots and land under the bridge
- And more!
For more information, visit www.hoosick-hillside-study.com.