Chamber Partners With CEG For Discount To "Managing Risk And Strategic Growth"
Upstate Capital and the Center for Economic Growth are co-hosting an event for startups and growth-oriented companies to explore best practices and lessons learned in managing risk through startup, launch and scaling for established companies. Participants will include entrepreneurs, company executives, investors and business leaders across the region.
$35 tickets are available for Rensselaer County Regional Chamber of Commerce members with code: RENCO_4
Thursday, April 26, 2018 at the WMHT Studios, 4 Global View, Rensselaer Tech Park, Troy, NY 12180
- 2 p.m. Registration, Network, Startup Expo
- 3 p.m. Welcome Remarks
- The Investor Perspective - Managing Risks when Investing in a Startup
- Insuring Success - Risk Management Considerations for Entrepreneurs
- 4 p.m. Recruiting and Managing a Great Team - Leadership Skills and Talent Planning
- Growth after $1M - Lessons Learned in Taking Companies from $1M to Exit
- 5 p.m. Keynote address: Roselle Safran - “Investing in Cybersecurity”
- 5:45pm Networking
Keynote Address: Investing in Cybersecurity
Roselle Safran, based in Washington DC, President of Rosint Labs and Entrepreneur-In-Residence with Lytical
Ventures. Roselle was previously the Cybersecurity Operations Branch Chief at the Executive Office of the President, where she managed the 24x7 security operations center that protected and defended the White House's network.