Bus Stop Club Continues to Lend Support with Virtual Programming
Bus Stop Club supports children who have a sibling with chronic illness or special needs. At Bus Stop Club, our work with children and families remains the top priority. We know that families with disabilities and illness experience excessive stress and isolation, which can affect the way a child acts, thinks, and feels thus impacting their happiness and self-worth.
Over the past several months, Bus Stop Club has continued to provide support services to our families through successful and safe virtual programming as a replacement to our in-person sessions. Our programs meet the needs of 800 children and families each year.
Bus Stop Club’s Therapeutic Virtual Sessions:
· Create fun with others while isolated at home keeping safe.
· Provide social and emotional support during a time of crisis.
· Deliver one-on-one and group therapeutic support.
· Offer natural and healthy stress relievers.
· Focus on building self-esteem and self-confidence.
· Promote well-being, fun, and learning.
· Provide opportunities for the children to learn how to independently manage their stress.
To learn more, visit https://www.busstopclub.com/