Summer Art Camp Counselors
The Arts Center of the Capital Region is looking to hire creative and motivated camp counselors for the upcoming summer art camps. Camps are offered for ages 6-17 and occur Monday-Friday from June 24th-August 31st.
This position is full-time and requires commitment for all weeks of camp.
The camp coordinator works closely with the Camp Director and teaching artists to effectively run the day-to-day facilitation of camp. Responsibilities include and are not limited to assistant teaching, art supply disbursement, before/after care facilitation, and assistant with administrative duties.
· 1-2 years’ experience working with children in an academic, community or camp setting
· Must be 17+ to apply
· Must be able to multitask
· Must be hardworking, enthusiastic
· Must have good verbal and written communication skills
· Must like working with children
· Must be available for all weeks of summer camp from June 24th-August 30th
Please submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected].
There is an hourly wage range of $12-$14 depending on experience.
Applications will be accepted February 1st-March 1st