Senior Web Developer
Fusco Personnel is currently recruiting for a Sr Web Developer in the NY Capital Region. This organization is looking for a dedicated IT professional to work with on a variety of projects and teams within the industry.
Determine and identify high-level functional and technical requirements on the basis of interactions with the user community and knowledge of enterprise architecture. Design architectures, including the software, hardware and communications, to support the total requirements, as well as to provide for present and future cross-functional requirements and interfaces.
Plan project schedules and provide technical direction and quality assurance review. Develop high-level system design diagrams for program design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation. Develop and implement moderate to complex web applications on one or more platforms.
· 5+ years’ experience as software developer
· Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
· Experience in designing, developing and implementing user interfaces using modern frameworks such as React or Vue
· Excellent visual design skills
· Understand emerging web and mobile development models
· Experienced with all ancillary technologies necessary for Internet applications: HTTP, TCP/IP, POP/SMTP, etc.
· Good understanding of Web Services protocols such as REST, SOAP and API design for extensibility and portability
· Experience debugging distributed systems with high data loads
· Design, develop and implement unit and scenario testing for existing code base and for new functionality under development
· Working knowledge of IIS
· Experience as an applications programmer on large-scale data base management systems.
· Must be a strong team player motivated by high-growth startup environment
Additional Preferred Experience:
· Knowledge of Python and SQL Database
· Experience writing SQL queries for SQL Server or another Relational Database
Fusco Personnel takes great pride in successfully matching talent and culture for our valued clients. We accomplish this through the hard work and expertise of our exemplary specialty recruiters and staff.
Whether you are contemplating your next career move, or you are seeking the key players to bring your business to the next level – consider contacting our experts.
Fusco Personnel is a NYS Certified Women Business Enterprise (WBE) and an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity, Race/Gender/Veterans/Disability Employer