Senior Director of Operations
GreyCastle Security is currently hiring for a Senior Director of Operations!
GreyCastle Security’s Senior Director of Operations will be responsible for the scalable growth, applicability, and availability of our internal business administration functions throughout the entirety of the organization. In this role, the Senior Director, through planning, coordination, strategy, and execution will ensure that our business administration functions continuously evolve to meet the ever-increasing needs of our organization, employees, and customers.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Leadership of business administration functions include Human Resources, Professional Development (People), Culture, and Information Technology (IT).
- Ensure that resources and initiatives of the oversight functions align with corporate strategy, direction, and the operational needs of the organization, employees, and customers.
- Ensure awareness, implementation, and adherence to legal, industry, and best-practice standards within those oversight functions and throughout the organization.
- Participate in, develop, and execute corporate objectives and strategy.
- Provide leadership, alignment, coordination, execution, quality, measurement, and performance of our business administrative functions.
- Implement and manage effective strategies that support growth and profitability.
- Work closely with management to implement organization-wide employee and department growth plans and opportunities.
- Participate in the development of policy and practice for the organization.
- Take part in corporate-wide strategic planning and execution.
- Keep the COO and management team apprised of developments that may have an impact on functional activities.
- Identify and execute improvements in the internal customer experience.
- Aid in the recruitment and development of employees.
- Collaborate cross-organizational to ensure availability and alignment of resources, messaging, and standards.
- Other job duties and responsibilities as assigned.