Multimedia Marketing Specialist
We are currently seeking a Multimedia Marketing Specialist to develop and implement plans and programs related to marketing, and promote the Credit Union and its subsidiaries in the community and industry. Act in the capacity of a project manager to oversee key business areas and carry out the Credit Union experience.
Essential Job Functions
- Oversee designated internal customer initiatives and assigned projects serving as a liaison with internal and external groups to support and develop the branding and marketing efforts.
- Act as the business area project manager creating marketing plans, estimating costs/budgets and staying within those parameters, participating in planning meetings, monitoring and following up on assignments/budgets and writing a project summary showing return on investment of efforts. This includes being a key member of the agile scrum development team.
- Evaluate, monitor and oversee production, procedures, and deadlines, including the accuracy of published and printed materials for designated projects and internal customers.
- Edit, proofread, design and write various publications & marketing pieces and/or employ support staff in those functions.
- Develop ideas and innovations with Marketing Manager and internal stakeholders, for all promotions of products, services and events.
- Assist with creation of creative assets for print, digital, and video campaigns.
- Intermediate understanding of graphic design as it relates to adherence of established brand standards.
- Concept, design input, oversight, coordination of photography/filming projects as it relates to communication efforts of the Community Relations Team and other business units, as needed.
- Prepare reports and proposals for new, innovative ideas and concepts.
- Employ analytics in the creation of target markets and promotional tracking efforts.
- Oversee and participate in events related to the business areas and assigned projects during, pre and post-regular business hours, both at the Credit Union and off premise locations as needed.
- Maintain an awareness of all laws, regulations, developments and trends that may affect marketing.
- Work cooperatively with the compliance department to ensure all disclosures and related compliance materials are up to date for all related/assigned projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, Business or a related field, and a minimum of three (3) to five (5) years of marketing experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook plus intermediate to advanced knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign software.
- Experience with video filming and editing using Adobe Premiere (After Effects knowledge helpful) or other similar software.
- Experience and working knowledge of office automation and banking operational technology.
- Solid understanding of Credit Union products and services including the CAP COM Cares Foundation.
- Flexibility to work morning, evening, and weekend events on and off premises to represent the Credit Union as needed.
- Excellent verbal, written and auditory communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Valid driver license.