ENTRY LEVEL IT TECHNICIAN
Serve as a dispatchable technician for onsite troubleshooting alongside more senior remote technicians, as well as assist the PC Deployment Specialist with PC set ups and configurations.
Report to: PC Deployment Specialist and Service Desk Coordinator
1. Uphold and exemplify Groff NetWorks’ Core Values
2. Drive to clients’ onsite locations with laptop and/or other devices needed for troubleshooting
3. Communicate clearly and professionally with clients
4. Setup troubleshooting equipment discreetly, be able to work as a team with more senior remote technicians to identify the issue(s) and follow step-by-step instructions provided by our remote technicians
5. Follow all time-tracking and ticket notes required by our Service Desk operations and use tools such as RMM, PSA, and standard troubleshooting techniques.
• Understanding of PC hardware and software,
• Basic knowledge of Server Hardware
• Basic knowledge of networking such as DHCP, DNS, and IP traffic constructs such as subnets and vLANs.
• Valid driver’s license
• Reliable transportation
• Available for fulltime employment