The document controller, collects, maintains and distributes all documents necessary to define product configuration and control manufacturing processes that insure conformance to Ross Valve requirements; develops and maintains a comprehensive filing system and computer database for all documents to be retained in the document control system; manages the operation of the document control system to ensure that all users have the latest revision of appropriate documentation in a timely manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collect and maintain files of the latest revision level, documentation necessary to define product configuration and control manufacturing processes.
- Timely distribution of latest revision level documentation to all appropriate users and ensure that obsolete documentation is removed from distribution and archived according to Ross Valve established processes.
- Maintain a computer database of all filed documentation that ensures fast retrieval of controlled documents.
- Perform clerical typing duties to generate and/or facilitate the generation of quality documents as necessary.
Reports Directly to the Operational Manager
Education and Training
Associate degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school. Must have general computer skills working with Microsoft word and excel programs. Must be able to work with all levels of employees. Having excellent oral and written communication skills in English is a major plus. Must have strong organizational and interpersonal skills. Must be self-sufficient capable to think on his or her own.
- Organizational Skills.
- Project Management.
- Technical Capacity.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
- Mechanical Engineering: 2 years (Preferred)
- Autocad: 1 year (Required)
- Associate (Required)