Location: Troy, NY
Hours per week: 35
The Commission on Economic Opportunity (CEO) has an opening for a full-time Dietary Aide at our Lansingburgh Family Resource Center!
Responsibilities: To distribute food to classrooms at center, prepare snack, ensure proper food storage guidelines are followed, clean/sanitize kitchen and service area, while adhering to all safety and health standards.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, write and complete basic math
- Prior experience in a kitchen setting as a dietary aide
- Must have exceptional verbal, organization and communications skills
- Valid and clean NYS driver’s license
In addition to the above:
- Computer literacy
- CACFP experience
- ServSafe certificate.
- Skilled in preparing meals
- Good time-management skills
- Previous experience as a cook
Check out some of the benefit’s CEO offers:
- Medical, dental, vision
- Free access to a Telemedicine Provider
- Paid Time Off
- Consideration for Public Service Loan Forgiveness Programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Please note: applicants for this position will be required to complete standard background clearances, which will include fingerprints, New York State Child Abuse clearances, a motor vehicle report (MVR) search, drug screen and a physical and TB Test.