Cybersecurity Sales Representative- Healthcare
Cybersecurity Sales Representative is responsible for expanding GreyCastle Security's market share within the United States' Healthcare market. They are responsible for strategically prospecting target accounts and customers to identify relevant business challenges and expected results. In partnership with Solution Engineer, they create a compelling solution to their unique business challenge(s). By demonstrating the value of GreyCastle Security to prepare and protect clients from emerging cyber threats through the continuous availability of solutions rooted in alignment, quality, and satisfaction, they gain the trust of prospective clients and motivate them to engage with GreyCastle Security.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Information security is everyone’s responsibility. GreyCastle Security employees are responsible for:
- Understand trends and issues affecting Healthcare in their assigned areas
- Have an understanding of GreyCastle Security's solutions and how they help organizations overcome their cybersecurity and privacy challenges
- Build strong relations to drive sales and meet department and company sales goals
- Act as both an independent contributor and team player in executing plans that lead to greater market acceptance and sales
- Act as a creative problem solver with the ability to bring others along with critical decisions, strategies, and tactics both internally and externally
- Understanding and following GreyCastle Security’s information security policies and procedures
- Remaining vigilant and reporting any suspicious activity or possible weaknesses in GreyCastle Security’s information security
- Actively participating in GreyCastle Security’s efforts to maintain and improve information security
- Other job duties and responsibilities as assigned
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Strategic prospecting
- Rapport building
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Goal-oriented and results-driven
- Proven team player as well as an independent contributor
- Experience working within a defined sales process
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 5-10 years experience selling a service
- 5+ years experience selling to the Healthcare or Technology industry
- Sold primarily to an organization with a revenue of $50M – $250M
- Experience selling contracts with a total value of $100K+
- Historical experience of meeting and exceeding sales quota
- Understanding and experience with CRM software, Salesforce preferred
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer
GreyCastle Security is an equal opportunity employer, and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other protected factors or classes.
GreyCastle Security is a Drug Free Workplace. All employment offers are contingent on passing a background screening and drug screen test.