Construction Project Manager
H2H Geoscience Engineering, a highly reputable multi-discipline Engineering, Construction, Environmental, and Survey & Mapping firm, is seeking to fill the position of Construction Project Manager which covers Putnam, Westchester, Rockland, Dutchess, Ulster, Orange, and Sullivan Counties.
A successful candidate will have experience managing commercial projects from start to finish both on site and remotely. The Project Manager will be responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating projects on a daily basis. This position requires willingness to travel to sites and candidate must have reliable transportation.
• Manage and monitor site activities and physical progress of work for site safety, quality and environmental responsibilities.
• Communicate with Site Managers to ensure all conditions of the contract are being met and there is efficient and effective utilization of labor, materials, plant and equipment within the allocated budgets
• Ensure that a highly skilled and disciplined workforce is maintained within a safe system of work by subcontractors.
• Formal reporting, which may include: Monthly Internal Progress reports, Weekly/ Monthly/ Quarterly formal Site Meetings (weekly/monthly) with Client and Weekly site team briefing meetings with site teams as required.
• Ability to travel to multiple sites and effective time management.
• Management of the design process and external consultants.
• Be responsible and accountable for the management of the project budget, ensuring the project takes into consideration the operational cost post implementation (whole life project costing).
• Prepare subcontractor agreements, COR’s, and final close out documentation.
• Associates degree in related construction field
• 3+ years’ experience as a Project Manager.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, P6 (or equivalent).
• OSHA 30 and OSHA 10
• Associates or Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required.
• Excellent time management skills.
• NYS Building Code certification.
• Management experience of leading a team and understanding of working with contractual requirements.
• Possess excellent team leader skills and a professional nature.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Proven ability to take own initiative, managing and driving forward deliverables and developments.
• The ambition to assist in the development of the role and the company profile.