Commercial Insurance Customer Service Representative
Our client is currently seeking a Commercial Insurance Customer Service Representative who will be responsible for providing support to the marketing and underwriting teams by servicing new or remarketed accounts. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Quote new or renewal accounts while adhering to deadlines for large account units.
- Maintain new business servicing and data entry as needed.
- Review bid specs and contracts as well as manage coverage analysis and comparisons.
- Handle order endorsements, cancellations, or certificates as well as reconciling accounts and manage invoices.
- Communicate with the appropriate department regarding questions or information as needed.
- Retain and expand knowledge of pricing and eligibility criteria for marketing purposes.
- 3+ years of Commercial Insurance knowledge is required.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Must have excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
COVID-19 Pandemic Update: Our clients are interviewing our candidates virtually, and if hired, onboarding will be done virtually at this time. Job applications for these positions are proceeding as usual through this posting or on our home page. Thank you.