C Suite Advisors Join Forces to Help Capital Region Businesses Thrive
New Partnership Links Vital Business Expertise; Allows Local Companies to Access Senior Level Talent without Taking on Significant Salary Overhead
Today, an exciting new partnership network was launched, linking vital business services for small and medium sized businesses in a single location. The C Suite Advisors (CSA) is an impressive assembly of senior business leaders providing consultative support to small, medium and larger businesses as they seek to grow and expand their operations without straining finances. In a nutshell, CSA provides on-demand consultative support for C-Suite functions, offering the highest quality executive results through contracted services, thereby avoiding unnecessary overhead costs.
This team brings a combined 200 years of business experience, providing expertise in finance, operations, marketing communications, human resources, growth and business strategy coaching and more. CSA senior consultants’ decades of leadership experience, including in roles with large companies, such as Avaya, CDW, GE, Marsh and McLennan, with small and medium size enterprises, and with local nonprofits such as Big Brothers Big Sisters, CAPTAIN Community Human Services, and the Center for Economic Growth.
The CSA team is composed of:
Jennifer Massey and Trisha Cuzdey of Integra HR, Brian Rollo of Brian Rollo Consulting Group, Sabrina Houser of Capital CFO, Dan MacIvor of Action Coach, and Timothy Dunn of Dunn Strategy Group.
Sabrina Houser of Capital CFO said, “Bringing together a group of talented leaders like we have at C Suite is really a game-changer for Capital Region businesses. By linking HR insight with finance, marketing and sales growth subject matter experts and wrapping it up with leadership coaching know-how, this is like bringing a team of business superheroes together for the region. I’m thrilled to be part of it.”
CSA Functional areas of expertise
· Operations – Inventory management, sourcing, facilities management and planning, asset management and more!
· Human Resources – Compliance, workforce development, change management, HR hotline, training, and more!
· Finance – Cashflow projections, debt structuring, P&L management, accounting support, investor development/relations, and more!
· Marketing Communications – Brand Development, Marketing Communications Strategy, Public Relations, Social Media, Marketing/Copy collateral production, Website strategy and Development, Executive Communications, and more!
· Strategy/Growth – Revenue and profit acceleration, team building, time and efficiency maximization, execution/leadership coaching, merger and acquisition targeting and growth, succession planning, and more!
The C Suite Advisor team went live in early 2021 and can be found on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/company/c-suite-advisors-ny.