Wonder Women Mentoring Breakfast
Harness YOUR power within, build professional and personal networks and find inspiring mentors.
Learn how to amplify your voice and be heard. Join top women professionals as they share their experiences at this popular event. Attendees will get to experience three 20-minute roundtables, sparking lively and candid conversations about career challenges and solutions. You get to select mentors to meet and discover their strategies for success. Learn from other professional women to discover the wonder woman in you.
Learn from these empowering leaders:
- Crickett Thomas-O'Dell, Regional Director - Capital Region, Workforce Development Institute (WDI)
- Elizabeth Reiss, CEO, The Arts Center of the Capital Region
- Julie Massry-Knox, Director of Leasing and Marketing, Tri City Rentals, Apartment Communities
- Kendra Hart, Vice President, Martin Electric
- Lauren Payne, Managing Partner, Spiral Design Studio, LLC
- Lauren Valentine, Executive Associate, Sandler Training
- Monica Kurzejeski, Deputy Mayor, City of Troy
- Nicole Stein, Senior Vice President of Marketing, SEFCU
- Pesha King, Independent Floral Specialist, Flowers by Pesha
- Stefanie Wiley, President, Hoosick Valley Contractors
Registration is now closed. Please email contact the Chamber if you wish to register (518) 274-7020.
Event Sponsored By: