Employee Well-Being | A Best Practice Integrated Approach
Employee Wellness is more than having healthy employees who exercise regularly and don’t smoke; it’s about the value of well-being in the workplace which is more evident now than ever before in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. Employees can come to work with an assortment of pressures from the outside – financial, marriage, family, children, and/or legal issues. When employees are unable to focus on their work, it can lead to safety, quality and even cultural issues.
Join Andrea Lane, MPH, CHES, CWPM, Leader, Commercial Health Promotion, MVP Health Care and James Marco, President & Principal Consultant, Saratoga Human Resources Solutions, Inc. as they discuss:
- The importance of addressing well-being at both the individual and organizational level
- How employers can best leverage their resources to support their employees during these uncertain times
- How companies can leverage their benefit programs and work with vendor partners to promote employee wellness
- How managers and supervisors can support the employees that report to them who may be coming to work with a multitude of external pressures in their personal life.
- Important resources and tips for maintaining & communicating well-being for at home employees
Register Online Here: