Wonder Women Mentoring Breakfast
Harness YOUR power within, build professional and personal networks and find inspiring mentors.
Learn how to amplify your voice and be heard. Join top women professionals as they share their experiences at this popular event. Attendees will get to experience three 20-minute roundtables, sparking lively and candid conversations about career challenges and solutions. You get to select mentors to meet and discover their strategies for success. Learn from other professional women to discover the wonder woman in you.
Connect with this empowering group of Wonder Women to share ideas and experiences:
- Kelli Arnold, National Director of Corporate Responsibility, KeyBank
- Jerilee Beaudoin, Senior Vice President Commercial Loan Administration, Pioneer Bank
- Diane Cameron, Director of Development, Unity House of Troy, Inc.
- Tami Cole, President & CEO, Docstrats, Inc.
- Alisa Henderson, President, Duncan & Cahill, Inc.
- Carrie Hillenbrandt, Senior Vice President, BBL Hospitality
- Amy Klein, Chief Executive Officer, Capital Roots
- Regina LaGatta, Executive Director/Chief Advancement Officer, Hudson Valley Community College Foundation
- Katherine Maciol, President & CEO, CEO (Commission on Economic Opportunity)
- Laura J. Poltynski, Director of Customer and Community Management, National Grid
- Swimming With Sharks: How to leverage opportunities in a competitive environment
- Embracing Failure: Taking risks and learning from mistakes
- Knowing Your Worth And Asking For It: The art of negotiating
- Moving Your Career To The Next Level: It's ok to leap before you look
- Having Difficult Conversations: Lean in with confidence and leave conflict behind
Event Sponsored By: