Respecting the "New Normal"
This course is designed to have participants reflect on and recognize the impact of the Coronavirus Pandemic on our work teams and workplace interactions. People have had to adjust and adapt to working differently, with a focus on how we reinvent our work environments while respecting each individual’s experiences and threshold for what the “new normal” means to them.
Join us and learn from Elaine M. Angelo, Performance Consultant, ProKnowledge, LLC.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe workplace expectations and boundaries
- Respectfully communicate their level of comfort with Co-workers
Setting Workplace Boundaries:
- Individual Workspace
- Shared Workspaces (Reception area, Meeting Rooms)
- Common Areas (kitchens, bathrooms, hallways)
The “I’m Uncomfortable…” Conversation:
- Skill Practice Scenarios
- Handling Pushback
What is included with the session?
- Instruction by an expert facilitator and HR professional
- Interactive session, Exercises
- Quick Reference Guide
Length of Session: (1 hour)
Target Audience: All staff levels
Register Online Here:
In Partnership With: