Open Enrollment Information Session
The month of November is the open enrollment period for health insurance through the Chamber, available to all members in good standing and their employees.
Bouchey & Clarke Benefits, Inc., the Chamber's health benefits administrator, and regional insurance carriers are ready to present 2020 rates and plan designs. Chamber members can choose from HMOs, high-deductible health savings accounts, transitional EPOs and more. Bouchey & Clarke's experts can help you navigate options and find a plan that brings affordable value to your employee benefits package. Stop by anytime during our Open Enrollment Session or contact Bouchey & Clarke at 518.720.8888.
Open Enrollment at a glance:
- This is the only time of year to add or modify your insurance.
- New benefits/rates take effect on January 1, 2020; enrollment deadline is December 1, 2019.
- New ID cards are issued for anyone changing or joining a plan for January 1.
- Pediatric Dental Coverage is required for all dependents through age 19 (waivers are available)
- All COBRA subscribers have the same opportunities to make changes
- Convenient monthly ACH billing/processing
- Remember your 2019 CDPHP Lifepoints/MVP Wellness credits