NEW DATE: The Leadership Institute Class of 2020 Graduation Ceremony & Dinner
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic this event has been rescheduled to Tuesday, June 23. All prior registrants to the original April graduation will have their admission credited to the event on June 23.
Join us at a graduation ceremony and dinner in honor of The Leadership Institute’s Class of 2020! This is the 15th graduating class in the award-winning professional development program started by the Rensselaer County Regional Chamber of Commerce.
The Leadership Institute is proudly sponsored by CDPHP with a media partnership of the Albany Business Review.
Congratulations to this year's graduating class:
- Rebecca Atwell, Capital District YMCA, Troy Branch
- Alicia Buchan, UHY
- Anthony Cerone, Hoosick Valley Contractors
- Noelle Gilcrist, Capital Bank
- Amanda Goyer, Diocese of Albany Catholic Schools
- Stephanie Hadcock, CDPHP
- Ian Henderson, Duncan & Cahill
- Patricia Hughes, Mosaic Associates Architects
- Gail Hughes-Morey, Mohawk Hudson Humane Society
- Peter Keigley, KeyBank
- Lauren Marchese, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Angela O'Neal, Hudson Valley Community College
- Natalie Orcutt, Albany Leadership Charter High School for Girls
- Carleen Pallante, The Sage Colleges
- Nicole Peterson, The Arts Center of the Capital Region
- Wesley Price, HANYS
- Adam Ross, Ross Valve
- Marissa Salzone, GreyCastle Security
- Niyati Shetty, Spring Line Design
- Robert Shevy, National Grid
- Christine Sutherland, Rifenburg Construction
- Jessica Trowbridge, Capital Roots
- Anastasia Vasilakos, Pioneer Bank
- Tammy Weinman, TRIP, Inc.
- Elizabeth Whalen, Bouchey & Clarke Benefits
- Danielle Wissenbach, Unity House of Troy, Inc.
- Jessica Zipkin, SEFCU