The Leadership Institute Class of 2020 Graduation Ceremony & Dinner
Join us at a graduation ceremony and dinner in honor of The Leadership Institute’s Class of 2020! This is the 15th graduating class in the award-winning professional development program started by the Rensselaer County Regional Chamber of Commerce.
The Leadership Institute is proudly sponsored by CDPHP with a media partnership of the Albany Business Review.
Congratulations to this year's graduating class:
- Rebecca Atwell, Capital District YMCA, Troy Branch
- Alicia Buchan, UHY
- Anthony Cerone, Hoosick Valley Contractors
- Noelle Gilcrist, Capital Bank
- Amanda Goyer, Diocese of Albany Catholic Schools
- Stephanie Hadcock, CDPHP
- Ian Henderson, Duncan & Cahill
- Patricia Hughes, Mosaic Associates Architects
- Gail Hughes-Morey, Mohawk Hudson Humane Society
- Peter Keigley, KeyBank
- Lauren Marchese, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Angela O'Neal, Hudson Valley Community College
- Natalie Orcutt, Albany Leadership Charter High School for Girls
- Carleen Pallante, The Sage Colleges
- Nicole Peterson, The Arts Center of the Capital Region
- Wesley Price, HANYS
- Adam Ross, Ross Valve
- Marissa Salzone, GreyCastle Security
- Niyati Shetty, Spring Line Design
- Robert Shevy, National Grid
- Christine Sutherland, Rifenburg Construction
- Jessica Trowbridge, Capital Roots
- Anastasia Vasilakos, Pioneer Bank
- Tammy Weinman, TRIP, Inc.
- Elizabeth Whalen, Bouchey & Clarke Benefits
- Danielle Wissenbach, Unity House of Troy, Inc.
- Jessica Zipkin, SEFCU