The Leadership Institute Class of 2019 Graduation Ceremony & Dinner
Join us at a graduation ceremony and dinner in honor of The Leadership Institute’s Class of 2019.
Online registration has closed. Please contact Rachael Murray at (518) 687-1238 to register for this event.
The Leadership Institute is proudly sponsored by KeyBank with a media partnership of the Albany Business Review.
Congratulations to this year's graduating class:
- Samantha Ashline, Commission on Economic Opportunity (CEO)
- Tara Bocketti, Hudson Valley Community College
- Evan Brooksby, HANYS
- Sarah Caciola, Pattison, Sampson, Ginsberg & Griffin PLLC
- Katherine Caruso, Arsenal Business and Technology Partnership
- Joshua DeRosa, Next Advance, Inc.
- Amy DiRamio, Northern Rivers/Parsons Child and Family Center
- Jennifer Favitta, Troy Web Consulting
- Eric Guzman, Interfaith Partnership for the Homeless
- Katie Hammon, Downtown Troy Business Improvement District (BID)
- Timothy Haskins, United Group of Companies, Inc.
- Amber Hensley, Pioneer Bank
- Tracy Ketcham, Unity House of Troy, Inc.
- Emily Kohout, architecture+
- Noreen Lajeunesse, Rifenburg Companies
- Karen Mason, Saratoga National Bank
- Jeffrey McQuide, DeCrescente Distributing Company, Inc.
- Aimee Moore, SEFCU
- Nicole Runyon, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Brian Sheldon, Sand Lake Center for the Arts
- Michelle Skinner, Tri-City ValleyCats
- Lauren Tatro, CAP COM FCU
- Giovanni Virgiglio, Diocese of Albany Catholic Schools
- Rebecca Whalen, Capital Roots
The Leadership Institute Is Proudly Sponsored By: