The Leadership Institute Class of 2018 Graduation Ceremony & Dinner
Join us at a graduation ceremony and dinner in honor of The Leadership Institute’s Class of 2018.
Online registration has closed. If you would like to register please contact Events Coordinator Rachael Murray at 518.687.1238.
Congratulations to this year's class:
- Gene Browning, Mosaic Associates Architects
- Michael Buckley, Mohawk Hudson Humane Society
- Tanya Buechner, SEFCU
- Samantha Burrington, Pioneer Bank
- Lisa Carroll, BBL Hospitality, Hilton Garden Inn - Troy
- Arien Cartrette, architecture+
- Ana Culver, Workforce Development Institute
- Tarasha Darden-McKoy, Troy Drug Free Community Coalition; Troy Rehabilitation & Improvement Program, Inc.
- Khristopher Fitzgerald, U.W. Marx Construction
- Christina Gorman, M&T Bank
- Constance Grega, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Gregory Hanselman, KeyBank, NA
- Paula Jacobson, Healthcare Association of NYS
- Troy Ketcham, Capital District YMCA
- Gary Klee, Phoenix Life Insurance Co.
- Christopher Loszynski, DeCrescente Distributing Co., Inc.
- William Malcolm, Capital Roots
- Kimberli Relyea, CSArch Architecture | Engineering | Construction Management
- Robert Rodriguez, Saratoga Eagle Sales & Service
- Kara Schultz, The Rifenburg Companies
- Katherine Scoville, The Sage Colleges
- Claudette Senior, Unity House of Troy, Inc.
- Erica Stoeckeler, deFacto Global, Inc.
- Brian Tramontano, CAP COM Federal Credit Union
- Alison VanDerVolgen, The Kaleel Jamison Consulting Group, Inc.
- Kimberly Wright, BST & Co. CPAs, LLP
The Leadership Institute is proudly sponsored by KeyBank with a media partnership of the Albany Business Review.
Sponsors of The Leadership Institute: