Annual Golf Classic
Join us for a round of 18 holes on the award-winning greens of The Country Club of Troy.
Registration has closed as this event is sold-out.
Don't miss this fun-filled day on the fairway!
- Snacks provided by The Country Club of Troy
- Margaritas provided by the Hilton Garden Inn, Troy
- Beverages donated by Saratoga Eagle Sales & Service
- A chance to win a free car lease in our Hole-In-One contest provided by Carbone Subaru of Troy
- Take a shot at one of the many course challenges
- Valuable raffle prizes
Non-golfers are invited to join us for dinner at the clubhouse. Please contact Rachael Murray at (518) 687-1238 to register for dinner.
VIP Packages are available at the event for an extra $50 ($80 value) and includes:
- Chipping Challenge Tickets (3)
- Putting Challenge Tickets (3)
- Hit-the-Green Challenge Ticket (1)
- Books of Raffle Tickets (2)
- Mulligan (1)
- A carry-all bag with tees, a ball marker and divot tool
Sponsored by Gally's Promotional Products (formerly Albany Clothing & Promotions)
Skip the line and pre-purchase a VIP Package by registering yourself or foursome as a VIP Golfer(s) below. Contact Events Coordinator Rachael Murray at (518) 687-1238 with any questions or if you would like to add-on a VIP Package to an existing registration.
Enter for a chance to win BIG in this year's raffle prizes!
1st Grand Prize: GET AWAY WITH ELITE AIRWAYS
Two (2) round-trip tickets from Albany, NY to Myrtle Beach, SC! Courtesy of Elite Airways.
2nd Grand Prize: TWO NIGHTS IN LAKE PLACID
Two (2) night stay at the Mirror Lake Inn in Lake Placid. Courtesy of Mirror Lake Inn.
3rd Grand Prize: WINE TASTING AT GLENNPETER JEWELERS DIAMOND CENTRE
Private event for up to 40 people tasting of five wines, sushi and an assortment of food. Courtesy of Glennpeter Jewelers.
4th Grand Prize: RED SOX TICKETS & OVERNIGHT STAY
Overnight stay in Boston, MA at Hotel Commonwealth and two tickets to a Mets vs. Red Sox game at Fenway. Courtesy of Hotel Commonwealth and Linda Griggs.
To purchase golf raffle tickets, please contact Rachael Murray at (518) 687-1238. Tickets are $7 each or book of six for $25. Drawing will be August 13, 2018 at The Country Club of Troy. You need not be present to win raffles.
Due to overwhelming popularity, registration for this event is not confirmed until payment is received.