The 4th Annual Future of Workforce Readiness: Education & Business Partnerships
Join us in honoring Bob Horan's legacy of collaborations between business and education to close the skills gap.
Online registration has closed; member walk-ins are welcome to attend.
Attend this annual event focusing on the partnership between business and education working towards workforce readiness. Participate in this important discussion to learn how you can make an impact on the new and future workforce entrants. By coming together and collaborating we can continue the conversation to affect change.
The event starts with an overview of this initiative and its impact on businesses and education. Attendees will have an opportunity to participate in small group discussions comprised of business leaders and educators. Share your own experiences and come away with strategies to be part of the solution. This event is a call to action for our members; we’re seeking your input on shaping career readiness and our future workforce.
- Business leaders and HR representatives interested in the talent pipeline for their industry
- Businesses interested in partnering with K-12 education
- Businesses currently partnered with K-12 education
- Businesses who want to know more about K-12 partnerships and engagement
- Educators who want to help students be prepared to enter the workforce in many different industries
Non-profit organizations involved in education advocacy
We are proud to present this event in honor of our late board member Bob Horan, superintendent of Schodack Schools. This event will carry on his vision to create dynamic partnerships between the business and education sectors of our economy to create a vibrant, workforce-ready community.
Parking is available in the Barton Hall, Commons East, and Davison Hall Lots as well as on Burdett Ave.