The Rosenblum Companies CEO Wins Social Responsibility Award
Seth Rosenblum, CEO of The Rosenblum Companies is among 25 recipients of the 2017 “Corporate and Social Responsibility Award” in Real Estate and Construction from City & State New York. The full list of honorees is below.
City & State’s Social Responsibility Award honors business professionals from the New York region who, on behalf of their company or institution, have successfully promoted one or more of their ten Core Principles of Corporate Social Responsibility.
The award will be presented at a breakfast ceremony in New York City on Wednesday, May 31. The event will include a 30-minute “Thought Leadership” discussion panel focused on innovative Corporate Social Responsibility practices within the real estate and construction communities, including initiatives that increase positive social and environmental effects of everyday transactions. 200+ executives and professionals from New York’s real estate, construction, political and business community are expected to attend.
The 2017 Corporate and Social Responsibility Award in Real Estate and Construction awardees are:
- Husam Ahmad, P.E., Chairman and CEO, HAKS
- Nancy E. Anderson, Ph.D., Executive Director, The Sallan Foundation
- Brooklyn Navy Yard Development Corporation
- Ofer Cohen, Founder & President, TerraCRG
- Louis J. Coletti, President, Building Trades Employers Association
- Colliers International
- Dagher Engineering, PLLC
- Jeffrey R. Gural, Chairman, Newmark Holdings
- David Lombino, Managing Director of External Affairs, Two Trees Management
- Charlotte Matthews, Vice President – Sustainability, Related Companies, L.P.
- Glen Oberwiler, Owner/President, Raice Construction
- Nayan Parikh, President, Ashnu International Inc.
- Seth Rosenblum, CEO, Rosenblum Companies
- Renee Sacks, Ph.D., Executive Director, Women Builders Council
- Carlo A. Scissura, President & CEO, New York Building Congress
- Emily Sheridan, Vice President of Strategic Programming & Philanthropy, Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc.
- Shimon Shkury, President and Founder, Ariel Property Advisors
- Skidmore Owings & Merrill LLP
- Chris Straile, Project Manager, Sustainable Comfort, Inc.
- Karen A. Sweeney, Senior Vice President, Diversity, Inclusion and Community, Turner Construction Company
- Russell Unger, Executive Director, Urban Green Council