Wonder Women Mentoring Breakfast
Learn how to harness YOUR power within, build professional and personal networks and find inspiring mentors!
Join top women professionals as they share their experiences at this popular event. Attendees will get to experience three 20-minute roundtables, sparking lively and candid conversations about career challenges and solutions. You get to select mentors to meet and discover their strategies for success. Learn from other professional women to discover the wonder woman in you!
Wonder Women facilitators include:
- Dawn Abbuhl, President, Repeat Business Systems
- Lisa Despart, President, AWCplus Inc.
- Joanmarie M. Dowling, Esq., Owner, Dowling Law, PLLC
- Miriam Dushane, Managing Director, Linium Recruiting
- Jo Ann LeSage Nelson, Vice President, Pierce Communications
- Jennifer O’Neal, Studio Head, Vicarious Visions
- Marilyn Pendergast, Partner, UHY LLP
- Kathleen Pingelski, President, MicroKnowledge, Inc.
- Jenny Rao, Head of School, Emma Willard School
- Paula Stopera, President, CAP COM Federal Credit Union
- Swimming With Sharks: how to leverage opportunities in a competitive environment
- How to Overcome Self Doubt: learning how to merge courage with competence
- Knowing Your Worth and Then Ask For It: the art of negotiating
- Moving Your Career to the Next Level: it’s ok to leap before you look
- Having Difficult Conversations: lean in with confidence and leave conflict behind
Event Sponsored By: