The Third Annual Future of Workforce Readiness: Education & Business Partnerships
Join us in honoring Bob Horan's legacy of collaborations between business and education to close the skills gap.
Online registration has closed; walk-ins are welcome to register at the event.
Attend this annual event focusing on the partnership between business and education working towards workforce readiness. Participate in this important discussion to learn how you can make an impact on the new and future workforce entrants. By coming together and collaborating we can continue the conversation to affect change. Panelists include:
- Patricia Fusco, President & CEO, Fusco Personnel, Inc.
- Kendra Hart, Business Development Manager, Martin Electric
- Jeffrey Simons, Superintendent, East Greenbush Central School District
- David Turner, Regional Manager of Energy and Sustainability, Siemens
- Brian Williams, Principal Employment & Training Coordinator, Rensselaer County One-Stop Career Center
- Moderated by: Elaine Houston, Anchor of WNYT NewsChannel 13 Live at 5:00 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.
We are proud to present this event in honor of our late board member Bob Horan, superintendent of Schodack Schools. This event will carry on his vision to create dynamic partnerships between the business and education sectors of our economy to create a vibrant, workforce-ready community.