The Chamber knows that when your bottom line is met, your business profits. Membership provides access to exclusive offers of benefits and services designed to help build your connections, heighten your visibility and provide benefits to your employees. Use the strength and buying power of the Chamber to help stretch your dollars.
Health & Dental Insurance
View the American Health Care Act Compliance Bulletin from Bouchey & Clarke Benefits, Inc.
Offering a variety of health and dental plans to choose from, the Chamber makes health insurance easy and affordable. All plans are coordinated locally by the Chamber's health care administrator, Bouchey & Clarke Benefits, Inc.
- Download the MVP Health Care Small Group rates for 2017
- Download the MVP Health Care Individual rates for 2017
- Download the BlueShield of Northeast New York Small Group rates for 2017
- Download the CDPHP Health Care Small Group rates for 2017
- Download the Guardian Dental Group rates for 2017
Constant Contact Discount
As a member of Rensselaer County Regional Chamber of Commerce, you can receive exclusive savings on Constant Contact's entire suite of online tools, including:
- Email Marketing - get your message out and keep your company top-of-mind with your audience.
- Social Campaigns - get new fans on Facebook and keeps you engaged with the fans you already have.
- Event Marketing - put your entire event promotion and registration process online.
- Online Survey - deliver the inside information you need to keep your audience happy and coming back for more!
Sign up for Constant Contact through our representative, Erik Bunaes, and receive a discount of up to 25% - even if you're already a Constant Contact customer!
Erik Bunaes, firstname.lastname@example.org, Office: (518) 250-9035, Cell: (518) 522-9917.
Chamber Energy Savings Program
Through the combined power of aggregation, EnergyNext, Inc. can help lower your energy costs. There is NO COST or obligation, just savings!
To get started, download and fill out the Rensselaer Chamber Authorization Participation Form. After completing the form, please email back to email@example.com or fax to 518-375-0200 with a current copy of your electric/gas bill for each account. After receiving quotes from top suppliers in the industry, EnergyNext will then prepare an electric/gas pricing proposal for your review.
EnergyNext, Inc., the Chamber’s energy consultant and partner, will handle the entire process and provide aggressive and competitive pricing for all members.
Country Club of Troy Partnership
Chamber members and their employees have the opportunity to join the Country Club of Troy with a significant savings. A variety of membership categories are available, including full facility use for families and individuals, a discounted rate for juniors, corporate membership and more.
The Country Club of Troy extends the following offer to all Chamber members:
- Initiation fee is waived for all members of the Chamber, a value of up to $2,500 per family.
- The first, second, and thirteenth month will be dues free. This includes dues, capital fee and taxes, a value of up to $1,743.12 per family.
Membership is contingent upon the compliance of the Club’s admission policy as stated in the Club’s constitution and by-laws.
Host a staff retreat, meet a client, or bring your board off site and utilize our conference rooms. Membership in the chamber provides access at no charge to the Chamber's two conference rooms. The downstairs conference room comfortably seats up to 25 and can be configured to your meeting needs. The upstairs conference room seats up to 10. To schedule your time in our conference room, please contact Val Lazzari, executive assistant and office manager at (518) 274-7020.
Certificate of Origin
A Certificate of Origin is an export document certifying that the referenced goods were produced in the United States. The Chamber is pleased to provide Certificates of Origin to Chamber Members in good standing as a benefit of membership (free of charge), and to non-members for an administrative fee of $30 per certificate.
Small Business Development Center On-Site
A representative from the Small Business Development Center (SBDC) will be available at the Chamber office every other Thursday.
This service is available to all businesses in the community at no cost to them. Stop by for assistance with business plans, marketing strategies, financial management and more. Contact Val Lazzari for the SBDC 90 4th Street Schedule.